Elevate your recognition tradition.
After months of hard work, you and your team closed a paramount deal. You cheer and toast to a job well done. This pivotal moment deserves to be remembered with a financial tombstone. With our help, learn what financial tombstones are and explore material choices, examples, and our ordering process. We’re eager to support you in making your vision your reality.
In the banking industry, a tombstone is a printed notice that includes the details of a public offering or business transaction. Financial tombstones have an additional meaning: an award or gift commemorating a completed business deal and awarded to all involved. Transactions to celebrate include real estate accomplishments, acquisitions, partnerships, and fundraising efforts. These creations are also known as deal toys. Although some believe deal toys to be more fun and creative than tombstones, the terms are often interchangeable.
Financial tombstones and deal toys are available in diverse materials and unique forms. Considering how much we value custom awards, the possibilities are limitless. Find inspiration for your program idea.
Plaques are a traditional and popular form of recognition, easily personalized for different recipients. Often used to celebrate milestones, plaques are fitting for financial tombstones to honor your organization’s landmark achievements. This form of recognition can be reinvented without a hitch by using unique materials and features.
Financial tombstones are traditionally awarded in the financial industry, namely investment banking and real estate. However, all groups deserve to commemorate their major achievements, regardless of specialty. These awards uplift many diverse occasions. Discover different ways to award deal toys.
An investment tombstone exists in the world of investment banking. When a business transaction is completed with the help of an investment bank, it is standard to commemorate that deal with a tombstone. These organizations offer financial consulting services and act as intermediaries between investors and companies. Find out how we created tombstones for investment banks Houlihan Lokey and William Blair.
A real estate tombstone celebrates the acquisition of property. These awards are popular within the travel and hospitality industry. At Cristaux International, our team incorporates unique property details in each tombstone to separate that award from others. Features include property drawings, location, and natural elements.
What is a tombstone in finance? A financing tombstone is created and gifted within the finance industry to celebrate major business transactions. At Cristaux, we take great pride in designing and manufacturing every award tombstone with innovation and excellence in mind. As a result, you and your team will be rewarded with select creations to distinguish your careers from others.
If you want to order custom awards with Cristaux International, then you will follow this process.
Inquiry + First Contact
1. You submit an inquiry for your recognition program.
2. An account manager will call you within 24 hours of receiving your inquiry. Then, you will have a personal conversation about your vision. We don’t want this to feel like a questionnaire. We want this to feel genuine. We’ll discuss your program needs, any frustrations with current vendors, creative ideas, and more. During this time, we will also secure important details like your budget, desired delivery date, personalization or artwork ready to be implemented, the program’s purpose, and whether this is a recurring or singular order. We gather this information to prepare our creative team. If you qualify for custom awards, then the account manager will provide you with next steps.
If you qualify for stock awards, then you will be directed to choose an item from our stock collection catalog. This qualification is determined by your budget, quantity request, and desired delivery date.
Design Approval + Quoting
3. Within 24 to 48 hours of receiving your information, our creative team will send you one or two complimentary design concepts. You will review the designs and give us any feedback. We want to make sure your vision has successfully been turned into reality. Once satisfied, you will approve of the design. You may be interested in learning more about our rapid prototyping.
4. Our quoting department will then send you a quote for the design you selected. Your account manager will contact you to discuss pricing, process your order, and establish you as a formal client in our system. During this time, you will also learn about setup charges, additional fees, and more.
5. You will receive formal proofs of your selected design and personalization for final approval. Once you approve of the final design, production begins.
Production + Quality Control
6. While your pieces are being manufactured, communication with your account manager will become less frequent. However, they are always available to reach out to.
7. During the production process, our engineers may share photos and updates about your program with you.
8. Once the pieces are completed, we perform a quality check on every unit. By offering this quality control and maintaining our unmatched standards, we truly stand out from other vendors.
Shipment + Follow-Up
9. Your items are shipped out. You will receive a shipping confirmation, final invoice, and tracking information. Our team will monitor the tracking along with you. If you’d like to ship your pieces to multiple locations, use our drop shipping. Our advanced technology empowers you to ship to multiple addresses and track every individual shipment.
10. Once you have received your order, we will follow up to confirm your satisfaction and the safe arrival of all pieces.
Equipped with the knowledge of financial tombstone fundamentals, you are ready to start crafting your design. What material do you envision? How would you incorporate your company brand? Collaborate with Cristaux, and we’ll answer all your questions. Beyond that, we’ll support you with our comprehensive recognition solutions.
The cost of deal tombstones ranges and is determined by multiple factors like material, order size, and personalization. The Cristaux team will respect your budget parameters and create something of great value. Explore our stock collection catalog for award options at varying price points.
At Cristaux, we’ll help you decide what to include on your custom award. A financial tombstone typically includes the following.