Awards Creation Process: How It Works at Cristaux
Your team just closed a massive business deal or accomplished a new milestone. Perhaps, they are about to reach a new work anniversary or complete a certification program. How will you celebrate? It’s customary to honor important achievements with awards, trophies, and gifts. However, you may not know how to start your awards creation process.
At Cristaux International, we follow a client-centered course of action. Through each step, we support you and honor your vision. If you want to create or order custom awards with Cristaux International, then you will follow this process.
Inquiry + First Contact
- You submit an inquiry for your recognition program.
- An account manager will call you within 24 hours of receiving your inquiry. Then, you will have a personal conversation about your vision. We don’t want this to feel like a questionnaire. Instead, we want this to feel genuine. We’ll discuss your program needs, any frustrations with current vendors, creative ideas, and more. During this time, we will also secure important details. This includes your budget, desired delivery date, personalization or artwork ready to be implemented, the program’s purpose, and whether this is a recurring or singular order. We gather this information to prepare our creative team. If you qualify for custom awards, then the account manager will provide you with next steps.
If you qualify for stock awards, then you will be directed to choose an item from our stock collection catalog. This qualification is determined by your budget, quantity request, and desired delivery date.
Design Approval + Quoting
- Within 24 to 48 hours of receiving your information, our creative team will send you one or two complimentary design concepts. You will review the designs and give us any feedback. We want to make sure your vision successfully turns into reality. Once satisfied, you will approve of the design. Additionally, you may be interested in learning more about our rapid prototyping.
- Our quoting department will then send you a quote for the design you selected. Your account manager will contact you to discuss pricing, process your order, and establish you as a formal client in our system. During this time, you will also learn about setup charges, additional fees, and more.
- You will receive formal proofs of your selected design and personalization for final approval. Once you approve of the final design, production begins.
Production + Quality Control
- While your pieces are being manufactured, communication with your account manager will become less frequent. However, you may always reach out to them.
- During the production process, our engineers may share photos and updates about your program with you. These images are great to promote brand awareness on social media, newsletters or any other methods you may use to promote your event or program.
- Once the pieces are completed, we perform a quality check on every unit. By offering this quality control and maintaining our unmatched standards, we truly stand out from other vendors.
Shipment + Follow-Up
- Next, we will ship your items. You will receive a shipping confirmation, final invoice, and tracking information. Our team will monitor the tracking along with you. If you’d like to ship your pieces to multiple locations, use our drop shipping solution. Our advanced technology empowers you to ship to multiple addresses and track every individual shipment.
- Once you have received your order, we will follow up to confirm your satisfaction and the safe arrival of all pieces.
Your Satisfaction Matters Most
Over the years, we have worked with many clients on many diverse projects. However, we always maintain excellent customer satisfaction. By partnering with us, you trust us with your vision, and we take that responsibility seriously. Through the awards creation process, we ensure your full satisfaction and hope to work together in the future.
Share your program idea with the Cristaux team today.