We are an extremely fast growing custom design and manufacturing business that specializes in high-end awards and employee recognition products. We need the assistance of someone to help with a variety of production tasks. This is a hands-on and detail oriented position. Our culture is very high energy, fun, and flexible.
Specific Position Requirements
· Quality control of products that come in and leave our facility
· Coordinating domestic and international shipments with FedEx and UPS
· Maintain and monitor inventory levels
· Light assembly work
· Updating production schedule as projects arrive and ship
· Assistance with overall facility maintenance
· Familiar with Microsoft Office (word and excel)
· Must speak fluent English
· Punctual and can be easily reached if questions arise
· Able to work overtime
· Ability to be on your feet most of the day
· Must be able to lift 50lbs.
· Follow directions and work efficiently
· This is a full-time position
Education & Experience
· A minimum of one (1) to (2) years working in a warehouse
· Understanding of the promotional products industry is extremely helpful.
· An appreciation for design and manufacturing is a plus.
· Autonomy. We don’t like to micromanage, but we expect you to get the job done.
· 401K, PTO, Healthcare
Qualifications and Physical/Mental Requirements:
· This is an onsite position