Are you looking for an environment that stimulates to being a better YOU, work with Fortune 500 companies, red carpet events and high-end clientele all over the world?
Push boundaries daily and encourages creativity all doing this with an “everything is possible as long as we work on it together” mentality? Paid vacation and other benefits?
YES to ALL?
You want to join us!
Founded in 2007, Cristaux International is an extremely fast-growing, creative, and energetic company. We are a premier design and manufacturing company obsessed with the art of storytelling. Our custom recognition products are exclusively designed to capture an emotion, a story; a brand's core identity. As a full-service design and manufacturing company, we help organizations drive success through custom, brand-centric creations for celebrating people and commemorating accomplishments. Our products have been seen in over 140 countries, while our factory to consumer-direct approach has given us the ability to bring ideas to life in the most efficient and timely manner. We are not a typical 9-5 company, and encourage out of the box ideas while working in a diverse and inspiring environment!
We are looking for an experienced sales manager who has a direct understanding of new business development; both inbound and outbound. The right candidate must display detailed experience managing and facilitating enterprise sales contracts all while operating within longer sales cycles (anywhere from 30-120 days). The primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to: promoting and selling the Cristaux brand both domestically and internationally, generating brand awareness through direct phone calls, online reach, trade shows, and/or networking events. The Sales Manager will report directly to the CEO, though will interact daily with all levels of management. The candidate will also be responsible for managing a team of 4-8 individuals and providing bi-monthly reports and KPI’s to CEO and VP of Finance. We are looking for someone who is a real go-getter that truly not only has a passion for design and manufacturing but also building a team with endless potential.
- Well organized with excellent communication skills.
- Must be very comfortable using a computer, and type at least 45 words per minute.
- Thorough knowledge of spreadsheets and other office tools.
- Proven negotiations skills are a must.
- Solid command of the English language: Both written and verbal.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Flexible, friendly and engaging. Must be able to communicate in an encouraging and stimulating manner, on a frequent basis with upper management, individuals, groups, and subordinates.
- Provide value-added solutions to customers based on customer needs and requirements.
- Prior experience in contract sales, enterprise sales, and/or long sales cycles is required.
- Use CRM system to enter and update sales calls, opportunities and customer contact information.
- Experience hiring, training, and managing teams is a must.
- Capable of working in a team environment.
- High degree of intellectual horsepower, and ability to creatively work through resolutions.
- Demonstrate creative, organizational, and collaborative skills.
- Extremely organized and prioritizes project management tasks on a daily basis.
- Collaborate with design, production, and finance teams on sensitive projects.
- Possess the ability to proactively develop new and innovative ideas for expanding our current customer relations. Always able to think outside the box at all times.
Specific Position Requirements
- 5-7 years of direct sales and management experience; high-end sales are preferred.
- Finding creative solutions for automating internal processes while increase company efficiency.
- Continually enforce and refine prospect qualification process with sales and customer service team.
- Streamlining our current sales process and tightening current sales cycle turnover.
- Keep customer AR below 30 days and collect money as appropriate to ensure customer stays in good standing with the Cristaux brand.
- Works closely with corresponding inner-departmental teams to meet commitments.
- Support sales and customer service teams with continual feedback (calls, emails, etc.), and assist with various custom project demands.
- Experience managing onsite and offsite is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, self-starter, sense of urgency, well organized and very personable. An athletic background is a plus.
- Qualified candidate must submit a resume and cover letter using the word “Swagger” in subject line.
- Strong analytical understanding with a history of using KPI dashboards to operate a team and report results to senior management.
- Management of individual metrics and group revenue goals.
- Conduct weekly sales meetings. Present bi-monthly forecasting reports for the executive team.
- Possess experience working with ERP & Project Management Systems. Salesforce is a must.
- Manage orders within our project management systems and ensure full accuracy in processing.
- Manage, clean, and upkeep accuracy of Salesforce data and reporting.
- Must have direct experience managing teams as well as managing complex processes is a plus.
- Hires, trains, develops and manages accountability for all of the sales, including taking corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy.
- Make outbound sales calls and possess the ability to process projects A-Z.
- Responsible for managing established customer relationships, all while proactively finding and vetting new customer relationships – both domestic and international.
- Performs miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned and required.
Required Education & Experience
Minimum five (5) to eight (8) years of related sales and management experience. Experience in design and manufacturing is a big plus. Experience in the promotional products industry and high-end retail is an even bigger plus. No specific education requirement, but experience will be heavily assessed without it.
Preferred Education & Experience
Bachelors in Communication Arts, Business Management, or Operations is preferred.
Qualifications and Physical/Mental Requirements
The Sales Manager must have direct experience in sales and customer service; particularly managing and acquiring enterprise sales contracts all while operating within longer sales cycles (anywhere from 30-120 days). Experience using Salesforce, and promotions-related industry experience is a major plus. The ideal candidate should resemble high levels of emotional intelligence and have the ability to read, interpret, manage and address the majority of customer needs. Making the customer feel comfortable during all stages of the sales cycle while remaining a true professional and in direct alignment with the Cristaux values and core principles.