We are looking to add a personable, energetic, and incredibly detail-oriented person to add to our sales and account management team. The ideal candidate will be working directly with senior account managers and helping them process, manage, and grow new and existing clientele. We work with a wide variety of industries, and we are looking for someone who can handle a heavy workload but also likes to have a lot of fun interacting with a variety of clientele. For the first couple of months, you would be shadowing and working directly with several account managers until you have learned our systems and operations, and eventually, we would look to provide you with your own book of business and incentive you to grow it from there! We are a very personable and tech-savvy company where nowadays a greater majority of our company is operating remotely. You would also have the ability to visit our production facility in Elk Grove Village and work directly with some of our operations teams.
Specific Position Requirements
- 1-2 years of sales experience is necessary.
- Possess experience working with ERP & Project Management Systems.
- Daily outbound progress and weekly quotas to be met.
- Works with the sales representatives to refine scripts and approach for contacting prospects, scheduling sales presentation, and overall creating new opportunities for our organization.
- Be comfortable talking on the phone and have a thorough response time and follow up.
- Must be able to take on different tasks that are provided by senior account management, for example, calling the customer to get a credit card information, billing issues, and reaching out to the customer to resolve them, setting up clients in the systems, etc.
- Strong ability to follow processes and qualify prospects and new projects prior to arranging sales meetings or sending out quotations.
- Daily check-in on all projects across the board. Finding out their status, working with each department to make sure everything is on schedule.
- Maintain a professional demeanor through all conversations and demonstrate a refined etiquette with tonality while holding true to ALL of Cristaux’s core values.
- Hold yourself and clients accountable for deliverables and deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, self-starter, sense of urgency, well organized, and very personable.
- Proficiency in BC 365, CRM Systems, LinkedIn, and Instagram for prospecting is highly recommended.
- Strictly perform sales-related tasks that work towards achieving quarterly quotas.
- Input clean and accurate information within BC 365 CRM (opportunities, calls, follow-ups).
- Comprehensive understanding of MS Excel, MS Word, and industry-standard sales and purchase order software platforms.
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Perform order processing functions including creating formal quotes, sales and purchase order creation, placing orders with domestic suppliers, and expediting as needed.
- Must have an understanding of high-end or luxury branding. A passion for design and manufacturing is a huge plus.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to a project from start to finish.
- Well organized with the ability to communicate in an encouraging and stimulating manner, on a frequent basis with upper management, individuals, groups, and subordinates.
- Capable of working in a team environment.
- A high degree of intellectual horsepower, and ability to creatively work through resolutions.
- Demonstrate creative, organizational, and collaborative skills.
- Extremely organized and prioritizes project time management daily.
- Diligent task completer.
- Establish reliable lines of contact with the account managers to ensure that all sales orders are accurate.
- Provide value-added solutions to account managers based on his/her needs and requirements for their orders.
- Capable of working in a team environment.
- Able to thrive in a high-stress and fast-paced environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Position Type
This is a full-time position, with the serious potential of quick promotion.
Education + Experience
Minimum one (1) to three (3) years of sales and/or project management experience is necessary. Understanding of the promotional products industry is extremely helpful. An appreciation for design and manufacturing is a plus. Associate Degree is preferred.
Autonomy. We do not like to micromanage, but we expect you to get the job done.
401K, PTO, Company Bonus Pool, Apple MacBook, Competitive Compensation.
Ability to work from home and visit our production facility when you need to break away.
Ability to turn quickly grow within an incredibly fun company!
Qualifications and Physical/Mental Requirements:
Travel to our offices is sporadically required. Should have access to transportation.
Please no phone calls. Cover letters are always appreciated.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $24.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance