We are an extremely fast growing custom design and manufacturing business that specializes in high-end awards and employee recognition products. We need the assistance of someone to help with a variety of production tasks. This is a hands-on and detail oriented position. Our culture is very high energy, fun, and flexible.
Main responsibilities include:
- Quality control of products that come in and leave our facility
- Coordinating domestic and international shipments with FedEx and UPS
- Maintain and monitor inventory levels
- Light assembly work
- Write the word balloon in the subject line of your response
- Updating production schedule as projects arrive and ship
- Assistance with overall facility maintenance
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (word and excel)
- Must speak fluent English
- Must be highly organized and creative
- Punctual and can be easily reached if questions arise
- Able to work overtime
- Ability to be on your feet most of the day
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Follow directions and work efficiently
Qualified candidates should email a resume in a word or PDF document.
Compensation TBD based on qualifications and prior work history.