We are seeking an intern who is passionate about high-end product design and wants an opportunity to further his or her experience in 3D modeling. This position will expose the designer to developing uniquely branded concepts for Fortune 500 companies, open creativity to design original products that would be exclusive to Cristaux International stock and participate in research & development with our Creative team.
- Must be entering or in senior level in college/university. Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Educational / professional background in industrial and/or product design.
- Must demonstrate outstanding design talent, passion, and creativity.
- Ability to conceptualize unique designs through hand sketches and research & development.
- Eager to inject edgy, fashion-forward creative thinking in product development.
- The ability to work directly in-house with creative & art departments.
- Communicate via email, phone, online project management board, and Microsoft Teams with team members.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to listen and advocate for best design practices.
- Strong interpersonal skills, collaborative, flexible, and professional with attention to detail is required.
- Strong knowledge of 3D software. Autodesk 3ds Max preferred (will provide training in this program).
- Solid understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator & Photoshop)
- Experience with Autodesk AutoCAD a plus
- Experience in 3d sculpting programs (such as Mudbox & Z-Brush) a plus
- Good hand sketching & prototyping skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
All resumes MUST BE accompanied with a detailed portfolio of work completed.
Only qualified applicants with a submitted portfolio will be considered.
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour